Main Menu

Explore More

Transcripts / Education Verifications

Seniors, if you are going to attend a college, trade school apprenticeship or military in the fall, you will need your final transcript.   You may obtain your transcript by using the Parchment service online.  (Click the 'Order Records' button to the right.) The service is free to you through July. 

Set up an account with Parchment, the online service. Please follow the instructions exactly. You will be provided one official only.  It is important that you choose the "hold for grades" option as we will not be sending the transcript until after June 19th. All fines and fees will need to be paid before we can release your final transcripts.

Parchment sends the transcript directly to the school you choose.


     How to Order Your Transcript

Order Credentials from Parchment    

Enumclaw Sr High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely. This link will open a new browser.